Our standard return policy applies to purchases made online. The return window for online purchases begins when the items are picked up.
- You may return your purchase within 24 hours of sale, with receipt, for a full refund of the purchase price. Purchases returned within 30 days of sale will be offered in-store credit only, pending management approval.
- We can only accept returns for items that are unopened and unused*
- We cannot accept returns for special order purchases
- We cannot accept returns for items used in the mouth (such as reeds/mouthpieces/ harmonicas)
- All instrument sales are final. We cannot accept returns for guitars, band instruments, drum kits, or other instruments.
Bounced checks will be charged an non-sufficient funds fee of $30.
*Open-box returns must be approved by management and may be charged a restocking fee of up to 20%
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT:
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily give us when you create an account (online or in-store) or place an order online. This information may include your name, business, street address, email address, birthday, or gender.
We are the sole holders of your information and we will never sell or rent this information to any 3rd party. We will only share your information when it is necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process an online payment with our credit merchant, or in the event of unresolved payment delinquency, in which case we may share your information with a collection agency.
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION:
You may contact us at any time to make the following requests or inquires:
- See what personal information we have about you, if any
- Change any information we have about you
- Remove any information we have about you, including deleting your account in its entirety
- Express any concerns regarding our use of your personal data
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.