- All returns must be accompanied with a valid receipt
- Return Period:
- 48 hours from sale: full refund, subject to review
- 3-30 days from sale: in-store credit only, subject to review
- The return window for online purchases begins the day the items are delivered
- Merchandise must be in like-new condition with original packaging to receive a refund
- Returns with visible usage/wear are subject to approval and a restocking fee of up to 20%
- Non-returnable items include:
- Items used in the mouth (e.g. reeds, harmonicas, recorders, mouthpieces, etc.), unless sealed in the original packaging
- Consignment items
- Special orders
- Gift cards
- Refunds will be given in the same form of payment as the original purchase
- Northland Music Center reserves the right to deny any return for any reason
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT:
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily give us when you create an account (online or in-store) or place an order online. This information may include your name, business, street address, email address, birthday, or gender.
We are the sole holders of your information and we will never sell or rent this information to any 3rd party. We will only share your information when it is necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process an online payment with our credit merchant, or in the event of unresolved payment delinquency, in which case we may share your information with a collection agency.
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION:
You may contact us at any time to make the following requests or inquires:
- See what personal information we have about you, if any
- Change any information we have about you
- Remove any information we have about you, including deleting your account in its entirety
- Express any concerns regarding our use of your personal data
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.