USED Rig in very nice playing condition. Clean and clear sound, very heavy! Power cable included, no speaker cables included. Head mounted in a carpeted enclosure for protection.
T-MAX Bass Head - 500W @ 2ohm
The two channel bass system is unlike any other amp available today. Not only does the T-MAX utilize tube technology for that smooth tube sound, but the T-MAX also has a completely independent solid-state channel! Two separate channels that are footswitchable and combinable make for an extremely versatile piece of gear. Besides the clean contemporary sound, the T-MAX is also capable of producing a smooth tube-distortion sound that can't be found in any modern solid-state bass rig! (Printed 1995)
– 1/4" input with -10 dB pad switch
– Active low- and high-shelving EQ with 7-band graphic EQ
– Front panel channel select and channel combine switches
– Channel active LEDs
– Variable (100 Hz - 1 kHz) third-octave crossover with frequency and balance controls
– Front panel graphic in/out switch
– Footswitchable: channel select, graphic in/out, and effects loop
– Low Z balanced line out with pre/post EQ switch
– Ground lift switch for line out
– Two paralleled speaker jacks
– Preamp out/power amp in jacks
– Crossover low and high out jacks
– Effects send and return jacks
– Effects high and low level switch
– Two-rack-space package
210TX Bass Enclosure
4ohm enclosure capable of 350w peak power input. Can be used standalone or in conjunction with low frequency cabinet.
115BX Bass Enclosure
4ohm enclosure capable of 700w peak power input. Can be used alone or in conjunction with 210TX, 410TX or 810TX or similar cabinets.